We are delighted to share that the Research and Scholarly Publishing Forum (RSPF) will return to The London Book Fair, Olympia Theatre on Thursday 14th March (9:30 – 14:30 BST), covering the core topics of academic publishing policy, AI, and open access.
The full Conference programme can be viewed here. Specifically, the Forum will include the following five discussion presentations…
- In Conversation Keynote: Successful Transformation Comes from Within
- Strategies and Trends in Academic Publishing
- ALPSP in partnership with Publishers’ Licensing Services
- The Transformative Influence of AI on Academic Publishing
- Evolving the Role of Open Access
The publishing forum will be welcomed by the Chair’s Opening Remarks, Gareth Rapley, Director of The London Book Fair, and Rob Johnson, Managing Director of Research Consulting.
Other speaker highlights include Antonia Seymour, Chief Executive of IOP Publishing and President of the Publishing Association; Pooja Aggarwal, Director of Academic and Professional Publishing at Bloomsbury; Richard Mollet, Head of European Government Affairs at RELX; and Vitoria Eva, Vice President of Global Policy & Industry of Global Policy at Elsevier.