CRC Press (www.crcpress.com), a global science, technology and medical publisher, is pleased to announce release of the following new dermatology books at the 23rd World Congress of Dermatology (WCD 2015) in Vancouver, Canada June 8-13, 2015:
- Atlas of Genodermatoses, Second Edition
- Dermoscopy of the Hair and Nails, Second Edition
- Hair Loss and Restoration, Second Edition
- Handbook of Systemic Drug Treatment in Dermatology, Second Edition
- The Art of Skin Health Restoration and Rejuvenation, Second Edition
WCD 2015 is the largest international gathering for dermatology and represents over 136 national and subspecialty societies from around the world. Jerry Shapiro, author of Hair Loss and Restoration and the Congress’s president, will be present at the meeting. Conference attendees will have the opportunity to meet CRC Press authors and preview these new titles at booth 1115.
Read About New Advances in Dermatology
Below is a brief summary of these titles along with free sample chapters. Pre-order your copies with a 15 percent discount by using promo code FMP13 at www.CRCPress.com.
- Atlas of Genodermatoses, Second Edition provides an unsurpassed overview of the major genodermatoses encountered in practice, even if only on rare occasions. Read a sample chapter.
- Dermoscopy of the Hair and Nails, Second Edition now includes a section devoted entirely to nail dermoscopy and is essential to facilitate diagnosis of various hair disorders. Read a sample chapter
- Hair Loss and Restoration, Second Edition provides an extensive look at the practical management, both medical and surgical, of all forms of hair loss. Read a sample chapter.
- Handbook of Systemic Drug Treatment in Dermatology, Second Edition helps prescribers and patients make rational decisions about drug treatment while considering known risks and potential unwanted effects. Read a sample chapter.
- The Art of Skin Health Restoration and Rejuvenation, Second Edition discusses skin peels, approaches to correcting sun damage, control of the pigmentary system, and stimulation of skin collagen. Read a sample chapter.
To see the full list of CRC Press dermatology titles, visit: www.crcpress.com/medicine/clinical-medicine/dermatology-cosmetic-science.
Journalists can request review copies of our titles by contacting Nally.email@example.com.