Public Library of Science (PLOS) and Apex CoVantage are hosting a webinar for publishers looking to streamline their production processes for greater speed and accuracy. Helen Atkins, PLOS Director of Publishing Services, will share a case study of how PLOS achieved:
- Four-day production time
- 85% first proof acceptance
- 25% cost reduction
- Workflows that virtually run themselves
Titled Agile Publishing: Achieving exceptional results in high speed scholarly publishing, the webinar will take place on Tuesday, September 20 at 11am PT / 2pm ET.
The webinar will address PLOS’s path to more streamlined systems including:
- Building the case for transformation
- RFP requirements and partner selection
- How the production process was revitalized
- Results in speed, agility, quality, and author satisfaction
- Answers to your specific questions
Attend and come away with some fresh ideas to revitalize your production processes.