Increased attention is being paid to managing information about the research process, driven by reputation needs, assessment needs, and reporting needs. As the research process and its outputs are increasingly compared and ranked, how does the library advance university goals? How can the library improve the reputation of its institution and researchers? What new capacities and partnerships are required? The meeting will focus on reputation management, providing a mix of perspectives.
Agenda topics include:
- A University Perspective: Managing Research; Managing Reputation
- University Ranking: The Quest to Advance
- Reputation Management: Libraries in the Mix
- What Matters to Researchers
- The Evolving Scholarly Record: Recap and Next Steps
This meeting will be preceded by the Evolving Scholarly Record and Evolving Stewardship Ecosystem—San Francisco workshop on 2 June 2015.
This meeting will be streamed live online for Partners who are unable to attend in person. The live stream schedule and registration details will be shared in the following weeks as we finalize the agenda.