With state-of-the-art technology ScienceOpen enriches and exposes the context of research articles for enhanced discovery and interaction. Publishers working with ScienceOpen benefit from increased visibility, usage and branding for their indexed content. We are pleased to kick off the New Year by adding content from 12 distinguished publishing houses to the over 27 million article records on the site.
- Hogrefe – A scientific publisher of books and journals in psychology, psychiatry, and mental health as well as of psychometric tests.
- Karger – A leading biomedical publisher of international speciality journals and books covering clinical research.
- EDP Sciences – Édition Diffusion Presse Sciences is an STM publisher that works closely with the scientific world.
- Equinox – An independent academic publisher of books and journals in Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Carl Hanser Verlag – A prestigious German publisher of books and journals in the field of STM and fiction.
- Dove Medical Publishers – An Open Access publisher specialising in medical journals.
- UTS ePRESS – An open access scholarly publishing arm of the University of Technology Sydney (UTS). It publishes high quality scholarly titles across a wide range of academic disciplines.
- AWWA – The American Water Works Association is the largest non-profit, scientific, and educational association dedicated to managing and treating water.
- Betasciencepress –An independent Open Access publisher of the peer-reviewed Journal of Applied Bioanalysis.
- Wageningen Academic Publishers – An independent STM publisher of books and journals in the field of Life Sciences.
- Schweizerbart Science Publishers – A book and journal publisher in the environmental sciences, biosciences, aquatic ecology and biology.
- River Publishers – A leading market player in the publishing and distribution of research in STM fields.
CEO Stephanie Dawson says “I am excited that more and more publishers are seeing the value of ScienceOpen as a unique marketing channel.” ScienceOpen will analyse and contextualise this new content at the article-level, highlighting journals and publishers as essential context. Article-level metrics, including usage, citations, Altmetric score, and interaction, can be used to filter search results to find relevant research. All articles can be openly peer reviewed post-publication, shared and recommended by the research community. Publishers can find out more about working with ScienceOpen here.