As a direct result of Semantico’s strong sales growth and an expanding client portfolio, Semantico has recently recruited five new personnel to join the Sales, Project and Development teams.
Our new staff are hand-picked for their industry experience and range of skills, and will be tasked to help to continue the outstanding quality of service that Semantico provides.
The new team members are:
- Giles Gailer. Giles has a BSc in Biochemistry/Microbiology and MSc in Biomedical Sciences. He has been involved in publishing since 2001 having worked with major players such as Springer. Giles joins Semantico’s Sales Team as an Account Manager.
- Susan Crean. Suzi hails from the USA and has extensive project management experience in digital and traditional publishing environments. Suzi will be working as an Account Manager for the Sales Team.
- Esther Moore. Esther is an experienced Project Manager having worked for an international IT company where she headed up the offshore service projects team. Esther will be Semantico’s latest Digital Project Manager.
- Luke Timms. Luke is also a Digital Project Manager. He has previously worked as a Producer for Electronic Arts, Zoe Mode and Kaplan International Colleges.
- Sean O’Connell. Sean is Semantico’s newest Java Web Developer. His previous experience includes working for DB Education, Sigmer, BSkyB and HBOS.